Parents: I have determined the last two Saturdays of basketball should be postponed in response to the evolving concerns over the spread of COVID-19. At this point I feel it is best course of action for the health and safety of all involved. I will make every effort to make up 2 days of camp at some point in April, May or June. If it is not posible to make up the remaining two days, I will give every camper a $20 credit for next year's camp. If you have a student in 3rd grade, then I will refund your $20. Thanks for you understanding, and please let me know if you have any questions. Michael Behl

Password Reset

Enter your email address below and we'll send instructions for resetting your password.

Send Your Feedback