Parents: I have determined the last two Saturdays of basketball should be postponed in response to the evolving concerns over the spread of COVID-19. At this point I feel it is best course of action for the health and safety of all involved. I will make every effort to make up 2 days of camp at some point in April, May or June. If it is not posible to make up the remaining two days, I will give every camper a $20 credit for next year's camp. If you have a student in 3rd grade, then I will refund your $20. Thanks for you understanding, and please let me know if you have any questions. Michael Behl

Send Your Feedback